'Ian'
AFAP
In honour of my buddy, we all did the above workout, a combination of his two most hated exercises.
Well done all.
Then:
Individual work on personal goals.
....Ian has a lot to answer for!!!Here's hoping for a speedy and full recovery.
Mark - I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to use this as the Workout of the Week on Warrior Training this week.I shall be attempting it on Tuesday before work, and if I get up early enough, I'm going to do the whole FUBAR#2.Hope Ian's recovery is going well.Schwinners
Post a Comment
2 comments:
....Ian has a lot to answer for!!!
Here's hoping for a speedy and full recovery.
Mark - I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to use this as the Workout of the Week on Warrior Training this week.
I shall be attempting it on Tuesday before work, and if I get up early enough, I'm going to do the whole FUBAR#2.
Hope Ian's recovery is going well.
Schwinners
Post a Comment